Join our team!
Florida Veterinary Advisors is a national financial planning firm in the U.S. with a vision to educate and empower veterinarians so they gain clarity, confidence, control, and contentment within their finances.
There are 3 principles that we embrace; radical transparency, radical openness, and setting clear expectations.
We are looking for someone who desires to be on a team that provides an environment for them to grow and an open architecture where they can comfortably express their thoughts and opinions.
The purpose for this person’s role is to be the connecting piece between veterinarians who need direction and advisors that can provide that direction. Ultimately, providing one of the most critical components to veterinarians seeking financial freedom.
Marketing Relationship Manager
Full-time, 40 hours a week, 9 am to 5 pm
Hourly to Start, Salary and Bonuses after 90 Days
FVA is growing and we’re looking for that next person to fill an exciting position within our team.
- Do you find it easy to start up a conversation with others?
- Do you have a creative mindset that is always looking for ways to “think out of the box?”
- Are you good at working within a team that can provide you with the opportunity to be your best self?
- Are you a detail oriented person that takes pride in staying organized?
If you were able to answer YES to these questions then we want you on our team.
Here’s how you’ll spend your days.
- Contact and schedule people within our community to discuss their finances.
- Support our efforts to create new content to continue educating the veterinary community.
- Edit podcasts, videos, and presentations.
- Maintain records and keep track of the different marketing initiatives within the business.
- Find and submit for speaking opportunities with conferences, organizations, associations, schools, and guests on other podcasts.
- Help us find and coordinate speakers for the Smarter Vet Podcast.
- Grow our online presence through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Design forms and update our websites.
- Manage the marketing back office to keep momentum.